Our High-Temperature Underlayment is a durable, self-adhering, modified composite underlayment, specifically designed to withstand the rigors of most roofing applications. It is available to use as flashing tape to provide a secondary water barrier. The tough, slip-resistant, poly-fabric surface provides a rugged barrier to physical damage, UV degradation, weather, and moisture.
FABRAL ALL PURPOSE HIGH-TEMPERATURE UNDERLAYMENT
Fabral All Purpose High-Temperature Underlayment prevents moisture entry into structures by sealing uniformly to the substrate and around nail penetrations. Fabral All Purpose High-Temperature Underlayment is 50 ml (1.2 mm) thick and is supplied in 200 sq. ft. – (36” x 66.8’) (.9 m x 20.4 m) rolls.
Fabral All Purpose High-Temperature Underlayment is self-adhereing and cold applied. No special adhesives, heat, or equipment are necessary to install Fabral All Purpose High-Temperature Underlayment when installed at 45° F and warmer.
CODES & COMPLIANCES:
- Underwriters Laboratories Class A and Class C Fire Rating – Based on roof covering
- ASTM D1970, Standard Ice Dam Underlayment
- Florida Building Code Approved – FL 17322
- Miami-Dade County Product Control Approved, MiamiDade County, Florida
- UV protected surface – 90-day exposure
- High-temperature stability – 260° F
- 50 mil thickness
- Soft-surfaced polyester face
- Self-adhering and cold applied
- No special adhesives necessary
- Direct-to-deck metal application